The Asheville Half Marathon will be capped at 3,000 participants for the 2017 Event. There will be NO RACE DAY Registration so be sure to sign up early! ALL registration ends June 2, 2017 at the Expo.
Packet Mail-Out Registration & Customized Bibs Deadline April 20, 2017
Online Registration Deadline June 1, 2017
In-person registration during EXPO on June 2, 2017.
The Start + FinishRunners and walkers must start at 7:00 AM at North Spruce Street and Walnut Street. We ask everyone to be at the Start Line by 6:30 AM. You must wear your Bib Number to be allowed on the race course.
- I acknowledge that I will not transfer, give, sell or exchange my entry or this bib to anyone under penalty for fraud, false impersonation and theft.
DO NOT STOP AT FINISH LINE - KEEP MOVING ONTO PACK SQUARE PARK!
Finish Festival will be in Pack Square Park from 7:30 AM to NOON. Join us for entertainment, vendors, food, refreshments and fun to be had by all!
8 AM - 6 PMPre-registered participants may only pick up packets during EXPO at:
31 Woodfin Street
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
You may form a team to compete in a TEAM CATEGORY. There are no caps on participants per team, however, you must have at least 5 persons to compete.
Please note: team names must be entered IDENTICALLY in provided box. Team names not to exceed 18 letters.*Prize for top overall team.
*Prize for team with most members.
Race Day Miscellaneous
- The Asheville Half Marathon will begin at the corner of North Spruce and Walnut Streets.
- Post-race activities will be held in Pack Square Park.
- ALL mile markers will be marked as UST&F Certified Course for the Half Marathon + 10K.
- Water will be provided at the Start and throughout the run at every two-mile mark.
- First Aid will be available at the Start and Finish Lines.
- Lost and Found tent will be located in Pack Square. Use Alpha Flags in Pack Square Park to meet with friends and family.
Whether you walk every step or sprint to the finish, we know you’re up to the challenge. Join us for a free Highland beer after you cross the finish line.
This year’s race also features a Relay Fun Run at 3:30 p.m. Gather a team and come out for a run!
For more information go to www.ashevillechamber.org
We've teamed up with Curadora to make the hotel search easier, so you can spend less time planning and more time training! Check out great rates available throughout the area, right now.