NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP
The Asheville Half Marathon will be capped at 3,000 participants for the 2019 Event. There will be NO RACE DAY Registration so be sure to sign up early! ALL registration ends June 8, 2019 at the Expo.
Packet Mail-Out Registration & Customized Bibs Deadline April 27, 2019
Online Registration Deadline June 7, 2019
In-person registration during EXPO on June 8, 2019.
The Start + FinishRunners and walkers start at 7:00 AM at Pack Square. We ask everyone to be at the Start Line by 6:30 AM. You must wear your Bib Number to be allowed on the race course.
- I acknowledge that I will not transfer, give, sell or exchange my entry or this bib to anyone under penalty for fraud, false impersonation and theft.
DO NOT STOP AT FINISH LINE - KEEP MOVING ONTO PACK SQUARE PARK!
Finish Festival will be in Pack Square Park from 7:30 AM to 12:00 noon. Join us for entertainment, vendors, food, refreshments and fun to be had by all!
No Race Day Packet pickup!
Pre-registered participants may only pick up packets during EXPO at:
309 College Street
Asheville, North Carolina 28801
2018 EXPO ANNOUNCEMENTS: You may pick up a packet for someone else!
Arrive to the Hilton Garden Hotel @ 309 College Street. Park at the closest garage @ 164 College Street or pull in the College Street entrance to drop off anyone picking up their packet.
Then, turn right on Charlotte St. / take aright on Eagle St. Turn right on Spruce St. and back on College Street. There is no short-term parking at the Hilton. Thank you!
You may form a team to compete in a TEAM CATEGORY. There are no caps on participants per team, however, you must have at least 5 persons to compete.
Please note: team names must be entered IDENTICALLY in provided box. Team names not to exceed 18 letters.*Prize for top overall team.
*Prize for team with most members.
Race Day Miscellaneous
- The Asheville Half Marathon begins and ends at Pack Square.
- Post-race activities will be held in Pack Square Park.
- ALL mile markers will be marked as UST&F Certified Course for the Half Marathon + 10K.
- Water will be provided at the Start and throughout the run at every two-mile mark.
- First Aid will be available at the Start and Finish Lines.
- Lost and Found tent will be located in Pack Square. Use Alpha Flags in Pack Square Park to meet with friends and family.
Whether you walk every step or sprint to the finish, we know you’re up to the challenge. Join us for a free Highland beer after you cross the finish line.
This year’s race also features a Relay Fun Run at 3:30 p.m. Gather a team and come out for a run!
For more information go to www.ashevillechamber.org
We've teamed up with aResTravel Inc to make the hotel search easier, so you can spend less time planning and more time training! Check out great rates available throughout the area, right now.